Tech Auto runs Automotive Engineering Courses which can give a student the fastest route to basic automotive technology knowledge. If you aspire to a career in the automotive industry, our automotive technology course is a perfect foundation for your future.
Automotive Technology will place you at a real advantage if you want to progress to an apprenticeship or further study in the Automotive Industry.
What you will learn?
This course aims to equip the learner with the practice and theory relating to the electrical systems on modern motor vehicles in areas of reading and wiring diagrams, constructing lighting circuits, testing starters and alternators, testing wiring and engine sensors and basic computer diagnostics.
This course will be held on Friday nights 6.30 – 9.30pm for 12 weeks in Tullamore Town Centre.
What you will achieve?
On successful completion of the course learners will be awarded a Certificate in Automotive Technology.
What Makes This Course Special
- Learn practical skills in a real Automotive Workshop Environment
- Use industry Standard Equipment
- Learn Practical Skills and Wider Technical Knowledge
- Work with our Automotive Experts
- Ideal for Stepping-up to an Apprenticeship
- Excellent Progression Routes
- Automotive Technology
- Automotive Design
- Automotive Workshop Practice
- Automotive Service & Repair Operations
- All students are required to pay €1,200 course fee.
- €500 (Deposit) must be paid to secure course place.
- The balance of 50% of total programme fee to be paid on or before registration date. Further instructions will be sent to you following course acceptance.
- Full programme fees to be paid 1 weeks before course starts.
*If you have difficulty regarding point 4 above, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
An instalment option is available.
Dr. / Professor / Trainer / Lecturer Denis O`Dwyer has over 25 years experience in Automotive Engineering, Heavy Vehicle Technology, Automotive Vehicle Technology, Electronics and Embedded Systems.Apply Now