- Goods properly delivered by Tech-Auto Limited will only be accepted for return or credit subject to our prior consent. In the event of any need to return goods, a Returns Number must be obtained by calling + 353 (0) 76 602 5009. This Returns Number must be clearly identified upon any paperwork returned with the goods.
- Tech-Auto Limited will not be responsible for delays in processing or crediting returns which have no paperwork indicating our Returns Number. In the event of goods being returned without a Returns Number, the processing of any claim is likely to be delayed.
- In the event of any need to return goods, a Returns Number must be obtained by calling + 353 (0) 76 602 5009. This Returns Number must be clearly identified upon any paperwork returned with the goods to the address: Tech Auto Ltd, 40 Glendaniel,Rahan Road, Tullamore, Co.Offaly, Ireland.
- The returned product must be returned in the original packaging, complete, and in ‘as new’ condition. No markings should be made on the product or product packaging.
- The Customer must ensure that all returned goods are suitably packaged and that the goods will not be damaged in transit.
- The cost of returning the goods is non-refundable. If asked to collect returned goods, Tech-Auto Limited may deduct the cost from any credit issued, based on trading status.
- Once Tech-Auto Limited is in possession of the returned goods, a credit will be issued to the Customer (including relevant delivery charges) less any collection charges. A credit will not be issued for goods returned to Tech-Auto Limited which are not returned in the original packaging, complete, and in ‘as new’ condition.
- Cancellation or part-cancellation of orders, including scheduled orders, will only be accepted after prior notification and agreement, and with the written consent of Tech-Auto Limited. Cancellation will not be accepted for any goods that have been custom built or ordered especially for the Customer.
Unwanted Goods under Distance Selling Regulations
The Distance Selling Regulations give the Customer the right to change their mind and to cancel an order within 14 working days. Reasonable care should be taken whilst the goods remain in their possession and goods must be adequately packaged when being returned back to Tech-Auto Limited. For customers whose transactions are covered by the Distance Selling Regulations, the 14 day cooling off period is inclusive within the 30-day returns policy.
Tech-Auto Limited warrants the goods and services it provides against defects in material and workmanship, providing that the product has been installed and operated in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations. This warranty is between Tech-Auto Limited and the original Purchaser of the goods, and is subject to the following exceptions:
- Where the product has been incorrectly used or installed, unless the installation was by one of Tech-Auto Limited engineers
- Where the product has been altered or modified without the prior agreement of Tech-Auto Limited
- Where the product has been abused, or poorly maintained, including lack of maintenance as described in service manuals
- Where excessive voltages have been used
- Where the product is defective due to accidental damage
- Reasonable wear and tear that does not affect functionality
- Tech-Auto Limited will not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages, including those resulting from removal or installation of the product
- Warranty is NOT valid if any product is opened or tampered with without prior permission from Tech-Auto Limited