- All orders made through the website are subject to acceptance by Tech-Auto Limited.
- Tech-Auto Limited reserves the right to decline to trade with any person or organisation. In addition, and not withstanding any other provisions of these conditions of sale, Tech-Auto Limited may decline to accept any order. In the event that Tech-Auto Limited declines to accept an order in respect of which payment has been received, the full amount of such payment will be refunded (including any delivery charges).
- Website orders to be charged to a Credit Account held by a customer with Tech-Auto Limited will only be accepted with an official purchase order number.
- After submitting an order to us, we will send you an order acknowledgement email with your order details. Please note that this email is an acknowledgement and is not an acceptance of your order.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on receipt of delivery to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it (see our Returns Policy).
- For certain goods, information concerning stock availability is not available on this website. If you order goods which are not available from stock, we will contact you by email or telephone to discuss how you wish to proceed. You will have the option to wait until the goods are available from stock, or cancel your order in accordance with our returns policy.
- Written confirmation of website orders must be clearly marked as such. In the event of order duplication through failure to clearly endorse the confirmation, the customer will be liable for the full invoice value of the duplicated order. Such duplicated deliveries will only be accepted for credit subject to a 20% handling charge, and must be returned to us carriage paid and in original packaging.
- In the event of cancellation of part of an order, Tech-Auto Limited reserves the right to invoice for any difference between the selling price applicable for the final quantity despatched and the total price of the original order plus a restocking charge. Orders where specific custom-built goods have been ordered for Customer requirements (schedule and non-stock items) cannot be cancelled.
- Notwithstanding delivery and passing of the risk, legal and beneficial ownership of the goods shall remain in Tech-Auto Limited until full payment for the goods has been made. Until ownership passes, the Purchaser shall hold the goods as bailee for Tech-Auto Limited and must keep the goods free from any change lien or other encumbrance. If the Purchaser purports to sell the goods before payment is made to Tech-Auto Limited, the proceeds of the sale shall belong to Tech-Auto Limited until payment in full is received. Where such goods are used, even with loss of identity, the legal ownership to the resultant product shall vest in Tech-Auto Limited and any proceeds of sale in respect of goods unused or resultant products shall be received by the Purchaser as agents for Tech-Auto Limited and on their account.
Emergency Services Products
Tech-Auto Limited reserves the right to request confirmation of your authorization for purchasing of warning products for the Emergency Services (i.e. blue light equipment).
Tech-Auto Limited reserves the right to refuse any orders placed for the purchase of Emergency Services products without authorization.